THE MOST VERSATILE AND MODULAR LITTLE STILL ON THE MARKET
The Explorer has been developed for self-production of hydrolats, essential oils and plant extracts, production tests, education and research. It is the first unit in the line to come with an in-line florentine flask allowing to distill with cohobation. It can be used for steam distillation or hydrodistillation of "heavy" or "light" essential oils, with or without cohobation and has a multitude of options for specific needs (agitation, tank extension, column, vacuum, etc...).
VERSATILE, MODULAR, UPGRADABLE AND EASY TO CARRY
We currently sell the Explorer at 2990 CAD + tx. and shipping.
To order an Explorer, contact us using the contact form below.
- Glass and stainless steel florentine flask for light or heavy oils and possible cohobation
- Total volume: 54 L; Volume for the plant material: 40 L
- Capacity: From 8 to 15 kg of plant material
- Built in Canada (QC) with high quality material (stainless 304, tank bottom and condenser in 316) and manufactured by qualified professionals.
- Several options available: modified lid for water distillation under agitation, tank extension, copper or stainless column, insulation, vacuum kit, electric heating, etc.